Call For Abstracts
With 45 topics covered, this conference offers a comprehensive look at corrosion issues across multiple industries challenging the East Asia markets.
NACE is currently accepting abstracts for the conference on these topics:
- Oil and gas field corrosion and protection
- Oil and gas pipeline corrosion and protection
- Corrosion standards
- Refining chemical corrosion and protection
- Pressure equipment and non-metallurgic materials
- Atmospheric corrosion and protection
Please submit the abstract by sending an email to China@nace.org.
NACE International will require the following for all approved abstracts:
- A formal presentation of your abstract presented at the event.
- A presentation between 25-30 minutes, depending on the schedule of the event
- A PowerPoint presentation is required with the presentation
- All listed deadlines are met for presentation review.
- All formatting and content requirements are followed for presentation
- A signed copyright release agreement
- A brief biography
Why Should You Submit an Abstract?
- Become recognized as an industry leader in Asia by presenting your knowledge to peers
- Enhance your career with the connections and business opportunities you will gain from showcasing your experience and success stories
- Have a positive impact by helping future professionals enrich their knowledge in corrosion prevention
- Your experience and success stories will also demonstrate to the industry the needs of corrosion control and provide relevant solutions to the industry